Monday, July 9, 2007

To Wander

It has come to my attention that I have not posted for a short while. WOW.
Well as Webster would define the word,,,,,,,
to stray
to move about aimlessly
or the one I like the best
to become delirious.
Trust me as far as I know none of the above apply. I have simply been doing all that is required of me.
I understand that in this day and age that is doing pretty OK.
I have started a blog about summer and my flower garden and worms. But it is not ready to post.
The heat is on and work is calling. And we have a house full.

My God bless you all.
Robert.

2 comments:

batgirl said...

Prone to wander, Lord I feel it...

Thanks for checking in and letting us know you're okay! Enjoy the garden, the summer, the wandering. God bless you, too.

ellehasuly said...

Yes, Robert...

Thanks for checking in with us. We are all prone to wandering, I suppose. It is great to have you sharing your writing and yourself with us.

We are blessed.


joy and hummus,
Lynne