Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Creation and creativity

Hi,
I'm Robert,
I have always wondered what makes one person have a strong desire to be creative and another could care less.
I have always wondered how people can look around them and see the complexity of the world around them and say there is no God.
I have often had the desire to create and wondered where did that idea come from?
These and many more thoughts and ramblings are what I will try to post and hope that the postings will either open discussion or at least give rise to new ways of looking at the world that God has placed before us.

Having never done this before be gentle with me. I'm an artist you know.

4 comments:

batgirl said...

Welcome Robert. I'm rejoicing at your arrival. We're all artists. An insecure lot, aren't we? You're in the right place to discuss the things you mentioned. This creativity thing is so much a part of me, I'd lose my mind if I didn't use it. Looking forward to your upcoming posts. God bless!

Helios Power and Control said...

welcome robert, we're not such a rough crowd as you might have heard. let us know what you're thinking, and if you have the answer to creativity versus sloth, i need a private meeting with you very soon. bless you, phil

Unknown said...

Robert, so glad you've joined us! We need to stick together, encourage each other...hope you are blessed!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Janet with regards to a need to be creative in order to sustain mental health. The point that Phil made with regards to the struggle between creativity and sloth is a good one, too. Writing can be so much more inviting than a sink full of dirty dishes. I have actually had to treat my writing as a carrot to look forward to after getting my dishes done. I know that we will have a new spurt of creativity in response to your posts. Thanks for posting, and I hope to see you on Sunday.

Peace,brother...
Lynne