Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fences are good for the sheep of his pasture,more

After I wrote about fences and how they are good for us, it was brought up to me that some times fences can cause us pain.
Well let me explain the kind of fence I was thinking of. First of all, I was thinking of the soft, and mobile fence that a good
shepard would use to help contain his flock while resting or sleeping. The last thing I was trying to do was bringup the image that I guess we have today of iron fences with barbs that sting.
But also if for some reason we should get out and find our selves lost, we have the promise that our good shepard Jesus will
come looking for us and bring us back from that tough spot we were in and continue to love us unconditionally, always. Remember that even when we think we are at the end of our strength, Jesus is there waiting to carry us back to the resting place we belong. He will fight the fight for us even when we can not.


I love you all.

2 comments:

batgirl said...

Aw, we love you too, Robert. I understand what you mean completely. It isn't the fence's fault or the Shepherd's fault if a sheep goes bashing its head against the fence. It's the sheep's fault.

ellehasuly said...

Beautiful post.

Thanks for sharing it.

Peace.
Lynne