Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Scripture Going into Public Places






These are the two newest pieces that I just delivered to Susanna Thomas....(my primary physician). She's going to hang these in examining rooms. She chose scriptures that she hopes will help calm people as they sit there. These aren't very clear photos, but they are very striking pieces. I'm pleased with them,and am very happy that scriptures will be hanging in "public", and also that my work will be "out there"....locally.
Judith
#1 Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
#2 Psalm 34:4 NLT "I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears."

3 comments:

batgirl said...

Thanks so much for telling us about this, Judith. Beutiful pieces and even better knowing that the Word, so beatifully presented, will be in a place where it can touch people in need. I pray God uses those pieces in great ways!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Judith! You Go!!!

ellehasuly said...

How wonderful to have such beauty in a Dr's waiting room. What better place to put such words of hope?

Joy to you,
Lynne